Univention Corporate Server
The standardised, intuitive Linux solution for your company: a preconfigured operating and management system in one.
Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is the stable, secure operating system for distributed IT environments or single-server systems. UCS is based on the largest free Linux distribution, Debian GNU/Linux, and is continuously being expanded, maintained, developed further and quality tested.
UCS is characterised by its integrated identity and infrastructure management. This sophisticated structure enables very profitable operation of client/server environments. Simple installation and administration - for example of users, groups, permissions and services - allows rapid implementation in smaller and larger IT environments.
All server services are available immediately after installation and thus provide a stable and secure platform for your IT. Standardised interfaces for the connection and mounting of the most diverse of products and systems facilitate problem-free operation in heterogeneous IT environments.
UCS is not only based on the most tried and tested Open Source software components, but is also released by Univention including all of our proprietary developments as complete Open Source software.
The advantages of UCS at a glance:
- Simple installation using preconfigured software
- Easy integration in existing environments
- Perfectly suited to mixed IT infrastructures
- Sophisticated identity and infrastructure management
- Simplest administration
- Virtualisation solutions
- Fully developed, tried and tested system
- Continuous maintenance and further development
- Excellent support
- Completely licensed as Open Source software
- Extensive partner and manufacturer network